[Air-L] number of members on this list

Alexander Halavais halavais at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 19:57:13 PST 2012

The last time I checked, the number was just north of 4,500 subscribers.

Best,

Alex

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:04 PM, AJ Kelton <ajk407 at nyu.edu> wrote:
> Can anyone (moderators?) share, round about, how many email addresses are
> subscribed to this list?
>
> thx
> aj
>

> --
> -----
>
> AJ Kelton
> Director of Emerging & Instructional Technology
>      College of Humanities and Social Sciences - Montclair State University
> Doctoral Candidate
>      Educational Communication and Technology - New York University
> ----------
> Emerging Learning Design 2013
> http://eld.montclair.edu
> Twitter: @ELDConf <http://twitter.com/ELDConf>
> CALL for PROPOSALS http://eld.montclair.edu/call-for-proposals/

//
// This email is
// [x] assumed public and may be blogged / forwarded.
// [ ] assumed to be private, please ask before redistributing.
//
// Alexander C. Halavais, ciberflâneur
// http://alex.halavais.net
//
// Please attribute any stupid errors above to autocorrect on my phone.
// (But I probably was typing on a keyboard.)