[Air-L] on-line bereavement

Steve Jones sjones at uic.edu
Sun Dec 30 09:20:37 PST 2012

The current issue of ESSACHESS Journal for Communication Studies is a special issue on digital memory, available online at http://www.essachess.com/index.php/jcs. Paige Gibson and I have an article about YouTube and Holocaust memorialization, and there are many other articles on topics related to digital memory and memorialization.

Thank you to everyone who has shared references.

Steve