[Air-L] Software for recording focus groups and interview in virtual worlds

M.B.Gaved m.b.gaved at open.ac.uk
Wed Feb 1 08:42:08 PST 2012

Hi Katie:

A colleague suggests "Try http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/snapzprox/ or Camtasia for Mac"

Kind regards
Mark Gaved

http://www.xdelia.org

Sent: 01 February 2012 13:56
To: air-l at listserv.aoir.org
Subject: Re: [Air-L] Software for recording focus groups and interview in virtual worlds

I should also clarify that I have a Macbook Pro. Thanks!

I am about to start conducting in-world focus groups and interviews in

Second Life. I may also be record some events.  Could someone
recommend a good easy-to use and relatively inexpensive software for this?

Thanks!

Katie Vizenor, MLS, MA
PhD Candidate, Anthropology, University at Buffalo-SUNY