[Air-L] software for online ethnography

Marilou Polymeropoulou m.polymeropoulou at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 16:04:30 PST 2012

Hi Ashley,

I opted to use a private blog which I called e-Fieldnotes. Every conversation with the same person goes to a post, events, videos, other links etc have their own place as well. No one has access except from me and I can access it from wherever I want (I'm conducting online and multi-sited ethnography at the same time so it's very handy). It's also really easy to search by keyword - something which will be handy when I'll be doing the writing up of my dissertation.

Hope that helps.

All the best,

Marilou Polymeropoulou
Technoaesthetic Ethnomusicologist