[Air-L] software for online ethnography

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Sat Feb 18 05:57:02 PST 2012

yes, since i tend to carry my data with me on my laptop and thus i'm more jeremy-sited, work anywhere, than multi-sited, devonthink works well for me.  also, since i don't ever get third party access put into my ethics review unless there is transcription needs, using a cloudbased service would be breaking the agreement i make with my subjects on access to the materials.