[Air-L] Fw: [cpsj-l] CPS for journals and books - Paranormal Culture

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 17:34:21 PST 2012

Note the following call for chapters:

2. The Internet and digital paranormal cultures (paranormal sites and their users)

Dr Denise N. Rall, Research Assistant, School of Health & Human Sciences
Exhibit opens 25 February: "The Bride as Banquet" The Channon Gallery, The Channon, NSW
Denise N. Rall, Mobile +(61)(0)438 233344 Fax +(61)(0)2 6624 5380
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/esm/staff/pages/drall/