[Air-L] Potential Panel - for #ir13

Light Ben B.Light at salford.ac.uk
Fri Feb 24 06:47:01 PST 2012

Hi all,

I have some colleagues back at Salford, who I work with on two projects – involving audience engagement via digital media (one is with the London Symphony Orchestra and one with the Imperial War Museum – both in the UK).   We were thinking of submitting some of that work to the conference and I suggested that maybe it might be worth thinking about putting in a panel proposal around Digital Media and Arts and Cultural Organizations.

I won't be part of the panel, since I'll be busy organising!  However, if anyone is  interested maybe in joining in on something like this – could you give me a shout and we will see if we can put something together?

Oh the colleagues are Garry Crawford, Gaynor Bagnall and Vic Gosling!

If you wanted to find out more about the projects visit: http://www.nesta.org.uk/areas_of_work/creative_economy/digital_rnd
http://digitalrndfund.wordpress.com/

Very best wishes,

Ben

Ben Light
Associate Dean - Research and Innovation
College of Arts and Social Sciences

Professor of Digital Media
School of Media, Music and Performance

University of Salford | Maxwell Building
Salford | M5 4WT | UK

Tel. +44 161 295 5443 | Twitter @doggyb | www.benlight.org