[Air-L] Electronic Textbooks

Alex Kuskis alex.kuskis at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 5 09:54:10 PST 2012

Here are a few, but you'll have to decide what might suit your needs. Sorry,
I don't have time to tinyurl all of them. There's a lot available on this
topic ......Alex

.	Textbook of the Future: The challenges -
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/perlow/textbook-of-the-future-the-challenges/19733
?tag=nl.e539
.	Digital Textbooks Go Straight From Scientists to Students -
http://tinyurl.com/86mjn9l
.	Textbooks of Tomorrow - http://tinyurl.com/7p5fps3
.	Making Science Leap from the Page - http://tinyurl.com/6n4l9uf
.	Digital textbooks open a new chapter -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-15175962
.	Continuing Evolutions for E-textbooks & E-books -
http://tinyurl.com/7jqgbuv
.	Textbooks Go the iTunes Route, but Buying by Chapters Might Not Save
Students Money -
http://chronicle.com/article/Textbooks-Go-the-iTunes-Route/127590/
.	Gore, Ex-Apple Engineers Team Up to Blow Up the Book -
http://tinyurl.com/7pxbsmf
.	A next-generation digital book (video) - http://bit.ly/mx0GMm
.	E-Textbooks Get a Lift From Publishers -
http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/03/23/e-textbooks-get-a-boost-from-publis
hers/
.	Why E-Textbooks Just Make Sense - http://tinyurl.com/6v92k62
.	Apple elbows into textbook market - http://tinyurl.com/7gtuclp

There's a great deal available on both e-books in general, as well as
e-textbooks. Check the gospel according to Google.

Alex Kuskis, PhD
Adjunct Professor of Communication
MA Program in Communication & Leadership
School of Professional Studies
Gonzaga University (via e-learning)
http://mcluhangalaxy.wordpress.com/