[Air-L] using social media short course

Holly Kruse holly.kruse at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 11:12:48 PST 2012

I'm teaching a two-week long intersession short course called "Using
Social Media" during spring intersession, and I'd love some ideas for
assignments and topics to cover. It's not an online course. I've
taught much more theoretical, historical, etc. semester-long courses
on digital media/CMC, but this class is meant to be quite applied. I'm
having the students read Nancy Baym's Personal Connections in the
Internet Age and Clay Shirky's Here Comes Everybody, and the students
will write a paper, but I need to fill three hours a day for two
weeks, so any suggestions are most welcome!

Thanks,

Holly

----
Holly Kruse.