[Air-L] What governments have programs/initiatives/funds to support "net activism"?

Muzammil M. Hussain tcrnbv at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 11:59:00 PST 2012

Hello,

I am trying to put together a short-list of countries that have publicly
created programs/initiatives/funds to support political net activism, most
often for democracy promotion. The US Department of State, and Swedish
Foreign Ministry are two excellent examples.

Does such a list exist that covers other countries? If not, would you
kindly let me know of the ones you know of -- I will happily compile the

Thank you in advance,
Muzammil

--
Muzammil M. Hussain, PhC