[Air-L] Archiving Past Tweets

Kurniawan Saputro kurniawansaputro at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 13:01:03 PST 2012

Dear internet researchers,
As part of my research on public's communication during a crisis response, I have been looking for ways to archive past tweets of a public twitter account. Up until now, I have not seen any satisfactory ways to do it. It is always partial, whereas the accounts I want to archive have more than 10.000 posts. I wonder if anyone of you would be so kind to tell me how to do it or show me a software/application to do it.
Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Kurniawan Saputro
Phd student - Sheffield Hallam University