[Air-L] Archiving Past Tweets

Lee Bogner leebogner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 05:29:38 PST 2012

Hello Kurniawan Saputro

Take a look at Discover Text, an innovative text analytics system from
Texifter. It's DT Twitter analytics handles extermely large volumes of
Twitter post traffic [collection, coding/segmenting, analyzing and mode]

Contact
Dr. Stuart W. Shulman
http://people.umass.edu/stu
Founder and CEO, Texifter
http://www.texifter.com | http://discovertext.com/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/**stuart-shulman/10/351/899<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stuart-shulman/10/351/899>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/**StuartWShulman<http://twitter.com/#!/StuartWShulman>

Let me know if you need more information

Sincerely
Lee Bogner

--

*Lee Bogner*
*Founder: @LeeBogner Social Business Ambassadors*
e: leebogner at gmail.com
New York City | Long Island

Reach >> *leebogner* << on
AboutMe           http://www.about.me/leebogner
Web                  http://LeeBogner.com
Presentations on Slideshare http://slideshare.net/leebogner
Twitter              http://twitter.com/LeeBogner
LinkedIn            http://www.linkedin.com/in/leebogner
Lee's Twitter News http://paper.li/leebogner
*
*
*Helping organizations understand, adopt and use Digital & Social Media
Communications, Social eCommerce and Analytics for Customer Engagement*
*
*
*listen | engage | measure | optimize | repeat*