[Air-L] CC-licensed version of book

Alejandro Tortolini alemtor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 09:08:44 PST 2012

Dear Julie:

Thank you very, very much for the online version of your book. This kind of
decision helps to access the knowledge.
Many times we talk about the digital divide; few times we talk about the
"economic divide" in the access to academic research.
In my country the ratio dollar/peso is 1/4, and if we talk about euros, its
worse.
Best,

Alejandro Tortolini
Scitech journalist & Teacher