[Air-L] Connexions journal: Issue 1(1) CFP deadline extended + clarifications

rosario durao rosario.durao at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 06:43:26 PST 2012

My apologies once again for the cross-postings
_______________________________________

Dear Colleague,

As the first issue of *connexions* journal will aggregate the points of
view of practicing professionals, academics, and students to chart the map
of the field, and we wish to collect many more contributions in order to
get the broadest and most detailed view of the area, we are extending the
deadline. The deadline to submit your manuscripts for the journal’s  *1(1)
issue* is now* January 31, 2012*.

I would also like to clarify 3 points:

   - the length of the *final* position statements and literature reviews
   is *400-500 words* (this seems an ideal length to get a broad, yet
   detailed picture of the major trends and tendencies in the practice,
   teaching, and research of IPC and its context in the past, present and
   future),
   - please submit the final 400-500 word statements or reviews, not
   article abstracts,
   - when submitting a position paper, please explain any discipline- and
   work-specific terms, concepts and implicit references, in order to cater
   for the journal’s diverse audience.

Thank you for considering writing a paper for the First Issue of
*connexions•international professional communication journal | revista
de comunicação
profissional internacional*.

I will be glad to answer your questions,

Best,

Rosário Durão
Editor
editor at connexionsjournal.org