[Air-L] Youtube Research Techniques

Sean P. Goggins s at goggins.com
Sun Jan 15 09:39:51 PST 2012

I would look at the work of Dana Rotman and the University of Maryland to start.

Thanks!

Sean

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Davide Bennato <d.bennato at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody.
>
> I'm writing a paper about research methodologies for studying Youtube.
>
> Mine is just a review about different approaches used (ethnographic,
> survey, ....) but I'd like to focus automatic data collection strategies.
>
> Do you have some suggestions about essays/papers (theoretical or case
> study) on this topic??
>
> Thank you in advance for any kind of help.
>

> Davide
>
> --

Sean P. Goggins, Ph.D
http://www.groupinformatics.org
Phone: (215) 948-2729

change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
-- Margaret Mead

"The most effective way to do it, is to do it."
-- Amelia Earhart

visit - http://www.sociotech.net
personal website - http://www.goggins.com