[Air-L] Nancy Baym, Kate Crawford, Mary L. Gray to Join Microsoft Research

Jean Burgess je.burgess at qut.edu.au
Thu Jan 12 16:41:30 PST 2012

Congrats to Nancy, Kate and Mary on your new adventure, and to MSR for
making such clever appointments - this is gonna be great.
-- -- --
Dr Jean Burgess

Deputy Director, ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries &
Innovation
http://cci.edu.au

Creative Industries Faculty
Queensland University of Technology