[Air-L] ipad, laptop, desktop

Timo Kaerlein t.kaerlein at gmx.de
Sun Jan 15 08:13:42 PST 2012

There's a new technology around the corner that might fix the issue. "Feel
Screens" that let you experience different surface structures on a
modified touchscreen. It's still just glass, but supposedly it can feel
like velvet. Or gravel. Or grass. It might make touchscreens much more
attractive to users that miss the physicality of regular keyboards. Gotta
keep an eye on that, I guess.

http://cnettv.cnet.com/senseg-demos-prototype-touch-feedback-technology/974
2-1_53-50115714.html?tag=cnetRiver

Timo (first post on AoIR, I just wanted to share the finding)

--
Timo Kaerlein
Universität Paderborn

Warburger Str. 100