[Air-L] (no subject)

Laura Pasquini pasquini.laura at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 09:51:45 PST 2012

*Hello,*
*
*I am writing with regards to the following announcement for a new open,
online student-lead journal being produced from my department at the
University of North Texas and I am fortunate to be an editor for this
coming year. *

CALL FOR PAPERS: LPQ, VOL. 1, ISSUE 1
**

The Center for Knowledge Solutions at the Department of Learning
Technologies, University of North Texas is proud to announce the first Call
for Papers for the inaugural issue of the Learning and Performance
Quarterly (LPQ) journal: http://bit.ly/LPquarterly
 <http://bit.ly/LPquarterly>
The Learning and Performance Quarterly (LPQ) is currently accepting
submissions for the inaugural issue. We will be welcoming any article
submissions that detail the definition, history and evolution of learning
and performance in its broadly conceived terms including instructional
design, performance improvement, learning innovations, training and
development and educational technology for both public and private sectors:
http://bit.ly/LPQv1i1.

The deadline for submissions is Wednesday, February 10, 2012. For detailed
submission guidelines and instructions on how to make a submission, please
visit Author Guidelines<http://www.d2bb.net/ojs/index.php/LPQ/about/submissions#authorGuidelines>(
http://www.d2bb.net/ojs/index.php/LPQ/about/submissions#authorGuidelines).
Editors Laura Pasquini and Jeff Allen will gladly answer any questions or
concerns regarding submissions via e-mail: LPquarterly at gmail.com. We look
forward to receiving your submissions.

Please forward this message to other colleagues and researchers who might
be interested in publishing for the Learning and Performance Quarterly
journal. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Laura A. Pasquini, M.S. Ed.
Doctoral Student - Department of Learning Technologies, College of
Information
http://www.unt.edu/
T: 940.369.7637
F: 940.565.4993