[Air-L] Make Your Writing Research Count!

Jenn Fishman jennfishman.phd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 09:26:35 PST 2012

Dear colleagues,

*We invite you to join an important writing research initiative: the
Research Exchange Index (REx).
*
By registering your previous and/or on-going research, you can contribute
to the first comprehensive database of contemporary writing research. When
it is complete, REx will enable researchers to easily locate research
partners, identify project models, and access data that can help their
ongoing work. Designed to include—and go beyond—published scholarship, REx
will increase the visibility of the work we do—but only if everyone
contributes.

To learn more and get started, visit the REx site: <
http://researchexchange.colostate.edu/>. Also, to learn additional ways you
can contribute and shape the REx collection, contact us—and don’t miss this
opportunity to register your work and make it count.

REx Editors
Jenn Fishman (jenn.fishman at marquette.edu)
Joan Mullin (jmullin at ilstu.edu)
Mike Palmquist (Mike.Palmquist at colostate.edu)