[Air-L] Writing and iPads

Tilton, Shane tiltons at ohio.edu
Sat Jan 14 14:03:35 PST 2012

Lisa,

I really haven't had any problem with the setup. The program handles .doc formats great and I can upload and download files well on Google Docs.

It will crash one in a blue moon and that was a majority of the complaints. But, I normally save once every 20 minutes.

As sad as this sounds, the best feature is the ability to focus on one paper at a time.

Ohio University Lancaster
Shane Tilton, Director of Electronic Media
Herrold Hall 204 • 1570 Granville Pike • Lancaster OH 43130 • C: 740.610.0424 • O: 740.654.6711x223
tiltons at ohio.edu<mailto:tiltons at ohio.edu> • www.lancaster.ohio.edu<http://www.lancaster.ohio.edu/> • www.ohio.edu/compass<http://www.ohio.edu/compass>
www.twitter.com/ohiou_lancaster<http://www.twitter.com/ohiou_lancaster> • www.facebook.com/OULancaster<http://www.facebook.com/OULancaster> • www.myspace.com/ohiouniversity<http://www.myspace.com/ohiouniversity>
The best student-centered learning experience in America