[Air-L] survey on privacy-related firefox extension

Seda Guerses sguerses at esat.kuleuven.be
Tue Jan 17 10:31:06 PST 2012

dear airs,

my colleague andreas pashalidis is looking for participants in a survey for a firefox plugin. you find the description and related links below. he is also in cc, in case you have any questions or comments.
best,
s.

We recently released FHEO, a privacy-related Firefox
extension that
converts online messages into images in a way that
makes it hard for
computers extract messages, while genuine humans can
still read it.
http://fheo.esat.kuleuven.be

In order to evaluate its usability, we set up an online
survey; please
feel free to participate and to widely disseminate the
link. We do
need more participants!
http://fheo.esat.kuleuven.be/survey

Best Regards,
Andreas Pashalidis

P.S. Completing the survey takes about 10 minutes, and
it is important
THAT YOU DO NOT GET DISTRACTED WITH OTHER THINGS while
completing it.
This is because your answers are timed, and we don't
want that you appear
to be slow...