[Air-L] Help: hot web forums in your country

Hai Liang rainfireliang at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 15:53:51 PST 2012

Dear all,

I am a PhD student at City University of Hong Kong. Now, I am working on a
project to investigate the lurking behavior in online political discussions.
One of the purposes is to compare it among countries. However, it is
difficult for me to find many web forums due to the language problem.

What I hope you can help is to list one or two popular web-based political
discussion forum <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum> s in your
country. I really appreciate your help!^n

Some Sampled Countries:

Asia: China Taiwan Japan Korea Australia

Europe: UK France Germany Norway Spain Italy

America: USA Canada Brazil Argentina

Africa: Nigeria Egypt Morocco South Africa Kenya

Best wishes,

Liang, Hai <http://weblab.com.cityu.edu.hk/lianghai/>
Ph.D. student
Department of Media & Communication