[Air-L] Google privacy policy changes in 2012

Tery G teryg93 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 07:27:16 PST 2012

It is indeed. I just deleted my google+ account, and now need to wean
myself from google calendar. Since I use this email address mostly for
lists and such, I'll probably keep this. I hate not using google calendar,
since I've found it works so well for me. Does anyone know of an
alternative that's more private? I have a domain, so if I have to install
it myself, I can do that.

Tery