[Air-L] prosumerism and playbor

David Hakken dhakken at indiana.edu
Wed Jan 25 07:53:24 PST 2012

Andrew Herman wrote:

> Fellow Aoiristas!
>
> For a list of recommended readings for undergraduates, what journal
> articles or book chapters on co-creation, prosumerism, and playbor in
> social media/"Web 2.0" would you suggest?  Thanks in advance.
>
> All Hail
>
> Andrew
>
> Andrew Herman, Ph. D.
> Associate Professor and Chairperson
> Department of Communication Studies
> Graduate Program in Cultural Analysis and Social Theory
> Wilfrid Laurier University
> Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3C5
> CANADA
> 519 884-1970 x3693

Stefano de Paoli of the <ahref Foundation has written:
> Produsage, ANT & Skills
> http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~db=all~content=a935694592~frm=titlelink

I delivered "“From Labor to Playbor?  Business Anthropology in the Time of Social Networking.” last November
 to the American Anthropological Association Annual Meeting, Montreal, Canada and would be happy to email a copy to anyone interested.

David Hakken
Information Ethnographer
Professor of Social Informatics
School of Informatics and Computing
901 E. 10th Street, #318
Indiana University
Bloomington, IN 47406
dhakken at indiana.edu
812-856-1869 office; 812-391-2966 cell  812-856-1995 fax
Professore a contratto
Faculty of Sociology
University of Trento, Italy
http://www.informatics.indiana.edu/research/profiles/dhakken.asp