[Air-L] Invitation to Participate: Extended Deadline

Yancey, Kathleen kyancey at fsu.edu
Fri Jan 20 16:15:55 PST 2012

Apologies for cross-postings, but please do circulate widely . . .

Colleagues and friends~~

We are *still* pleased to issue a call to participate in the 7th cohort of the
Inter/National Coaltion for Electronic Portfolio Research
<ncepr.org>, an international group focusing on the learning
fostered by electronic portfolios and documentation of same. You
can find the application here: http://bit.ly/cohort7app.

This particular cohort will focus on developing criteria congruent
with digital texts, social networking practices, and eportfolios
themselves. We believe this work will help us develop assessments
responding to the affordances of eportfolios, and we believe it
may be helpful to institutions working on various forms of
accreditation.

***Because some institutions found preparing a Cohort VII application over the holidays very difficult
and have asked for extensions, we will welcome applications through February 13, 2012.
We hope that this extra month will support institutions that needed extra time to complete
their applications.

Selected teams will be notified by February 20, 2012.

I'm happy to take questions offlist, and I hope you'll consider
joining us.

kathleen yancey

The application form is available at http://bit.ly/cohort7app.

If you'd like to discuss the possibilities, contact any of us: Kathi Yancey at kyancey at fsu; Darren Cambridge at dcambridge at air.org; or Barbara Cambridge at bcambridge at ncte.org.