[Air-L] [발송실패 안내] hwinna28 at naver.com 으로 메일이 전송되지 못했습니다. (fwd)

Scott MacLeod scott at scottmacleod.com
Sat Jan 14 18:45:06 PST 2012

Thanks, Barry,

I get spam back from the above, when I post to AoIR, as well.

I second Barry's request in asking for this to stop.

Best,
Scott

Scott MacLeod
Founder & President

--
World University and School
(like Wikipedia with MIT Open Course Ware)

http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/World_University

P.O. Box 442,
(86 Ridgecrest Road),
Canyon, CA 94516

415 480 4577
worlduniversityandschool at gmail.com
Skype: scottm100

Google + main, WUaS page:
https://plus.google.com/108179352492243955816/

Please contribute, and invite friends to contribute, tax deductibly, via PayPal and credit card:
http://scottmacleod.com/worlduniversityandschool.htm
World University and School is a 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt educational organization.

World University and School is sending you this because of your interest in free, online, higher education. If you don't want to receive these, please reply with 'remove' in the subject line. Thank you.

On Sat 14/01/12  6:18 PM , Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca sent: