[Air-L] Annotating, coding CMC data (focus on language use)

Lise Fontaine FontaineL at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Jan 24 06:28:20 PST 2012

I can recommend the UAM CorpusTool as I have used it quite a bit in my own
research and in teaching. For anyone near Cardiff, we have a workshop on
it on Feb. 3, details here:
http://blogs.cf.ac.uk/linc/entry/workshop_corpus_tools.
I'm happy to discuss using it off-list to share ideas.
best wishes
Lise