[Air-L] [E-Voting.CC] EVOTE2012 - submission deadline extend to 17 February 2012

Manuel J. Kripp m.kripp at e-voting.cc
Tue Jan 31 01:10:35 PST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

We have received numerous requests from authors to extend the submission date for papers for the EVOTE2012 conference.

We are therefore extending the deadline to submit papers by two weeks.
We look forward to receive your paper by no later than Friday, February 17, 2012 (11:59pm).
Please make sure that you submit your paper(s) by this new deadline.

The EVOTE2012 is the fifth international conference on electronic voting and brings together a unique international and interdisciplinary mix of academia, administration, government and industry to discuss the latest trends and developments in e-voting.

The EVOTE2012 conference is taking place under the theme "Challenges for Electronic Voting - Transparency, Trust and Voter Education". The conference takes place at Schloss Hofen in Austria 11-14 July 2012.

To submit your paper please use the template as well as the guidelines and us the submission system available at http://www.easychair.org/conference/?conf=evote2012

Only submissions in Word and PDF format submitted via easychair are accepted.

We look forward to your submission and if you need any further information about the conference, go to http://www.e-voting.cc/2012

Best regards,
Manuel Kripp

--

Manuel J. Kripp
Managing Director

E-Voting.CC GmbH
Competence Center for Electronic Voting and Participation
Pyrkergasse 33/1/2
A-1190 Wien

Phone: +43 1 3193950
Fax: +43 1 3193955
Mobile: +43 676 9697 962
Skype: manuelkripp
E-Mail: m.kripp at e-voting.cc
Web: http://www.e-voting.cc

--

All information is available at http://www.e-voting.cc/2012/

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to!

This e-mail is confidential and may also contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to read, print, save, process or disclose this message. If you have received this message by mistake, please inform the sender immediately and delete this e-mail, its attachments and any copies.
Any use, distribution, reproduction or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and the person responsible may incur penalties.
Thank you!