[Air-L] Writing and iPads

Tilton, Shane tiltons at ohio.edu
Sat Jan 14 07:13:30 PST 2012

As somebody who is writing their dissertation on my iPad, I love it because I can take my small messenger bag with my iPad and write anywhere.

My setup is the iPad plus a Zagg Logitech keyboard (http://www.zagg.com/accessories/logitech-ipad-2-keyboard-case)that snaps on the iPad like a case. Also, I use the Office2 HD app to do my writing. (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id364361728?mt=8). The reason I like that app the best is because it sync directly to Google Docs and Dropbox, the interface is similar to the old school WordPerfect and it has a word count feature.

Ohio University Lancaster
Shane Tilton
Director of Electronic Media
Herrold Hall 204
1570 Granville Pike
Lancaster OH 43130
T: 740.654.6711x223
tiltons at ohio.edu
www.lancaster.ohio.edu • www.ohio.edu/compass
www.twitter.com/ohiou_lancaster
www.facebook.com/OULancaster
www.myspace.com/ohiouniversity
The best student-centered learning experience in America