[Air-L] Is there any published research on "trolling"?

Thomas Jones tajone02 at syr.edu
Wed Jul 25 17:33:43 PDT 2012

It looks like my autocorrect got the best of my email ha!

I'm didn't mean to state they are highly intelligent in their social awkwardness. I intended to communicate that they (trolls) are often highly intelligent, and often challenged by social awkwardness. I was closely identified but not diagnosed with aspergers myself, but fortunately I "grew out of it" so to speak.

There isn't an exact parallel between trolls and aspergers, that isnt really my point, but rather that they share similarities for analogous purposes.

Thomas Jones
@othertomjones
http://about.me/othertomjones

Sent from my iPhone