[Air-L] social change?

John McNutt mcnuttjg at netzero.com
Sat Jul 28 07:46:47 PDT 2012

I think the problem is that measuring the effectiveness of social change
techniques, especially in the political arena (this is about advocacy,
right?), isn't all that easy.  The link between technique > Application >
result is full of confounding variables and alternative possibilities.  It
is easy to see when something happens, much more work to substantiate the
cause.

John

John G. McNutt, Professor
University of Delaware
School of Public Policy and Administration
Coordinator, MPA Nonprofit Concentration
Newark, DE 19716
Voice:  302.831.0765
Fax 302.831.4425
mcnuttjg at udel.edu

UD Experts http://udapps.nss.udel.edu/experts/17480775379-John_G_McNutt
Be ashamed to die until you've won some victory for humanity-Horace Mann
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pitiful that it has
to be us. Jerry Garcia