[Air-L] IR 13.0 Registration

Alex Halavais alex at halavais.net
Mon Jul 2 14:09:39 PDT 2012

Hello, members of the AoIR community,

Registration is now open for Internet Research 13.0, to be held in
Salford October 18-20. With many thanks to our local chair, Ben Light,
and our treasurer, Michael Zimmer, we have maintained the registration
costs from last year's conference. Registration costs for the
conference are:

Non-member professional: $350  ($425 after September 1)
Member professional: $285 ($360 after September 1)

Non-member student: $220 ($295 after September 1)
Member student: $170 ($245 after September 1)

In addition, our banquet this year ($55) will be held at the People’s
History Museum (http://www.phm.org.uk/) and despite the warning that
"Strong Drink is Not Nourishment" on their home page, I expect it to
be a great event as always.

To enable member pricing, you will need to join or renew your
membership first, as you must be a member through the end of the
conference to receive members' pricing. Note that member pricing
remains less expensive even with the inclusion of annual dues. If you
would like to renew your membership before registering for the
conference, you should sign-in at http://aoir.org. (If you do not know
your password, please click "forgot password.")

To join AoIR and support our scholarly community, go to:
http://aoir.org/membership-options/

To register for the conference without becoming a member, go to:
http://aoir.org/confreg

Information regarding any pre-conferences will be coming shortly, as
will information for applying for the fee-waiver program. In the
meantime, if you have any questions, please contact me or
help at aoir.org. I look forward to seeing you in Salford!

Best,

Alex Halavais
AoIR President