[Air-L] Possible Post-Doc at University of Toronto Scarborough

Michael Petit mepetit at utsc.utoronto.ca
Tue Jul 10 08:33:10 PDT 2012

Hello,

The Department of Arts, Culture and Media at the University of Toronto
Scarborough has the possibility of securing a competitive post doc
fellowship (PDF) in digital media and information and communication for AY
2012-2013. The deadline for our department to submit an application is
July 16, 2012. The PDF award is valued at $50,000 (Cdn) for one year,
comprised of salary, benefits and a research allowance of up to $5,000.
(Teaching is optional but not required.)

This is a very short notice deadline and we require all submissions by
this coming Friday, July 13. No extensions to the deadline are possible.

We are particularly interested in candidates with a focus on media and
activism, as this focus compliments the research interests of current
faculty.  If you are interested, please forward a short statement of
research interests and current CV to me at mepetit at utsc.utoronto.ca.

Michael Petit, PhD
Director, Media Studies and Joint Program in New Media
Department of Arts, Culture and Media
University of Toronto Scarborough
1265 Military Trail
Toronto, ON M1C 1A4