[Air-L] E-research at AOM?

Janet Salmons, Ph.D. jesalmons at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 12:42:23 PDT 2012

Hello AIR folks!

Is anyone attending the Academy of Management meeting in Boston?

If so, it would be fun to get a group together for a drink or dinner
and compare notes.

Also, if you will be there I want to let you know that I am offering a
Professional Development Workshop (PDW): Guiding the Qualitative
E-Researcher Towards Ethical Scholarship. The workshop is aimed for
researchers and research methods instructors interested in conducting
online interviews. I'm also co-facilitating a session on ethics and
publishing. See: http://bit.ly/NLVRrD for details.

Hope to see you in bean town!

Janet

Janet Salmons Ph.D.
Capella University School of Business and Technology and Vision2Lead, Inc.
Site- http://www.vision2lead.com
Follow Twitter at #einterview
Now available: Cases in Online Interview Research
PO Box 943
Boulder, CO 80306-0943
jsalmons[at]vision2lead.com