[Air-L] need help - sample surveys of social media advocacy campaign usability?

Radhika Gajjala cyborgwati at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 04:58:15 PDT 2012

Hi all,

This is just a call for help.

Does anyone on list have sample (and what they think is a good one or two)
surveys that are designed to test social media  advocacy/social justice
campaign - usability survey that they can point me to?

I find many usability surveys that test for how the interface is usable or
not - but they dont necessarily test for the effectiveness of content in
relation to conveying the social change and advocacy part ...

thanks,

----

--
Radhika Gajjala