[Air-L] Technology as ideologically neutral?

Anna Croon Fors acroon at informatik.umu.se
Thu Jul 5 15:54:38 PDT 2012

Charles

Don Ihde's work from 1990, Technology and the lifeworld might also add to all the good suggestions already posted on  your request. Also, the work of David Nye, Lucas Introna, Michael Heim & Albert Borgmann to mention a few others. Finally, as always if you ask me Martin Heidegger and his The Question concerning Technology and other Essays and Herbert Marcuse's One Dimensional Man. There is hardly anymore seminal than that.

Anna