[Air-L] need help - sample surveys of social media advocacy campaign usability?

Whitney Quesenbery whitneyq at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 08:07:51 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'll keep my eyes out for you.
There's a lot of work in health literacy around the effectiveness of
campaigns - perhaps something there that you can adapt.

I'm currently looking for qualitative studies of civic engagement. I'm
particularly interested in what motives people to participate in
elections -- especially new immigrant citizens and young persons, but
more general studies also of interest.

--
Whitney Quesenbery
www.wqusability.com | @whitneyq