[Air-L] Phd Workshop: Researching Media Innovations - Approaches to Users, Producers and Texts

Niamh Ní Bhroin n.n.bhroin at media.uio.no
Fri Jul 13 07:05:54 PDT 2012

 Good afternoon all,

 I hope this mail finds you well!

 This is just a reminder to those of you who are interested in our
 upcoming PhD Workshop in Oslo this November:

 Researching Media Innovations: Approaches to Users, Producers and Texts

 The course will be taking place here in Oslo on 7 November 2012.
 Annette Markham (http://www.markham.internetinquiry.org/where/) will be
 our keynote speaker.  We will also be joined in discussion by Charles
 Ess (http://pure.au.dk/portal/da/imvce@hum.au.dk) who will be based here
 in Oslo from September on.

 More information, including the Call for Papers etc. is available at
 the following link:
 http://www.hf.uio.no/forskning/doktorgrad-karriere/forskerutdanning/gjennomforing/linjer/medie/arr_medie/2012/phd-workshop.html

 The deadline for submitting abstracts is 27 July 2012, just two weeks
 from today.

 If you have any questions about this workshop, please don't hesitate to
 contact me.

 Looking forward to welcoming you to Oslo in November!

 Best wishes,

--
 NIAMH NÍ BHROIN

 Stipendiat, PhD Kandidat