[Air-L] Fwd: Any room for our new social software!

laetitia le chatton laetitia.lechatton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 23:04:37 PDT 2012

Hello Wendy,

I am having fun getting familiar with social samba, which allows some users
to create  stories in which other users can intervene as a character at a
predefined interaction level : yes no; sure unsure...
In this perspective, the trick consists in letting users encircled by a
"society" of fictional characters to give them a sensation of ongoing
conversation. brilliant!

in the Socrator;  the trick is to let users define completely the
interaction. As a visitor of a given conversation prepared by another
user, you simply feel like having a chat; or experimenting a search engine
which takes the whole semantics into account. (my work should not be taken
for the semantic web which hopes to get semantics out of a regular website
while I stress on letting people creating conversations from the very start)

I am very interested in getting into contact with your samba friends
because the idea of letting users engulfed among other predefined
characters to entertain a conversational feeling could be a very good
option to add in our motor...and wow, the site does look great

But without financial resources, it is a lot of "slaving" here; hope to get
feedback on that too in air list

Best,

--
Laetitia