[Air-L] IR 13.0 Registration

Burcu Bakioglu bbakiogl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 07:01:31 PDT 2012

Thanks Alex for posting this. I think the most important thing for me right
now is to figure out when my presentation will be so I can purchase my
plane tickets. I had already inquired about this earlier (and got no
response), but has the schedule been posted yet?

Kind regards :)

BsB

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Alex Halavais <alex at halavais.net> wrote:

> Hello, members of the AoIR community,
>
> Registration is now open for Internet Research 13.0, to be held in
> Salford October 18-20. With many thanks to our local chair, Ben Light,
> and our treasurer, Michael Zimmer, we have maintained the registration
> costs from last year's conference. Registration costs for the
> conference are:
>
> Non-member professional: $350  ($425 after September 1)
> Member professional: $285 ($360 after September 1)
>
> Non-member student: $220 ($295 after September 1)
> Member student: $170 ($245 after September 1)
>
> In addition, our banquet this year ($55) will be held at the People’s
> History Museum (http://www.phm.org.uk/) and despite the warning that
> "Strong Drink is Not Nourishment" on their home page, I expect it to
> be a great event as always.
>
> To enable member pricing, you will need to join or renew your
> membership first, as you must be a member through the end of the
> conference to receive members' pricing. Note that member pricing
> remains less expensive even with the inclusion of annual dues. If you
> would like to renew your membership before registering for the
> conference, you should sign-in at http://aoir.org. (If you do not know
> your password, please click "forgot password.")
>
> To join AoIR and support our scholarly community, go to:
> http://aoir.org/membership-options/
>
> To register for the conference without becoming a member, go to:
> http://aoir.org/confreg
>
> Information regarding any pre-conferences will be coming shortly, as
> will information for applying for the fee-waiver program. In the
> meantime, if you have any questions, please contact me or
> help at aoir.org. I look forward to seeing you in Salford!
>
> Best,
>
> Alex Halavais
> AoIR President

Thanks,

Burcu S. Bakioglu, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow in New Media
Lawrence University

http://www.palefirer.com
http://palefirer.com/blog/

--
"Come to the dark side, we have cookies."
~Anonymous