[Air-L] "Cybersecurity" or "Cyber Security"?

Lovaas,Steven Steven.Lovaas at colostate.edu
Tue Jul 3 08:05:26 PDT 2012

I would temper my pre-caffeine, tech-curmudgeon comment by saying that *if* what you want to talk about is the way in which our total experience of self, extended through and by networked interactivity, is subject to security issues, THEN the appropriate term might be "cybersecurity" :)

But that's not usually what people seem to mean.

Steve