[Air-L] "Cybersecurity" or "Cyber Security"?

Martin Cleaver Martin at Cleaver.org
Tue Jul 3 08:06:36 PDT 2012

Internet Security.

Cyber implies Cybernetics.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybernetics

Cybernetics was defined in the mid 20th century, by Norbert
Wiener<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norbert_Wiener>
 as "the scientific study of control and communication in the animal and
the machine.

Today it covers multiple fields including Biology.

Best,
   Martin