[Air-L] Is there any published research on "trolling"?

matt g matt.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 06:11:12 PDT 2012

Hi Tom,

You might check out the following pieces from Gabriella Coleman:

"Phreaks, Hackers, and Trolls and the Politics of Transgression and
Spectacle." In _The Social Media Reader_, ed. Michael Mandiberg. New York:
NYU Press, 2012.

"Hacker and Troller as Trickster." http://gabriellacoleman.org/blog/?p=1902

Best,

Matt