[Air-L] Is there any published research on "trolling"?

Thomas Jones tajone02 at syr.edu
Wed Jul 25 11:49:23 PDT 2012

Let's not other that often trolls are individuals, who obviously tend to be introverted, are often highly intelligent in their social awkwardness - akin to those with aspergers.

It are these same people who contribute to the underlying fabric of slashdot for example, who also predominantly created Wikipedia.

So, trolls do actually provide a useful purpose, dependent on how they are motivated.

Thomas Jones
@othertomjones
http://about.me/othertomjones

Sent from my iPhone