[Air-L] Fwd: Any room for our new social software!

laetitia le chatton laetitia.lechatton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 09:04:11 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: laetitia le chatton <laetitia.lechatton at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 4:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Air-L] Any room for our new social software!
To: Peter Gloviczki <glovi002 at umn.edu>

Hello Peter,

I am glad to see the first answer from the mailing list, I am of course
very willing to pursue the development of the Socrator with my
team, especially as a phd student.
It is too late this year for submission to the annual AOIRL conference, I
will keep me updated for next submissions.

Laetitia

--
Laetitia

--