[Air-L] 'MEN Invented the Internet'?

Barbara Clark javafox1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 12:11:44 PDT 2012

Hi there,

You may find the work of Susan Herring to be of some use to you. She's a linguist who has done pioneering research on gender and CMC (as well as other computer- and textually-related linguistic research). A lot of her work is available free to access from her website which is always appreciated.

Best,
Barb

--
Barbara Clark, PhD student
School of Languages, Linguistics and Film

b.l.clark at qmul.ac.uk
http://webspace.qmul.ac.uk/blclark/QMUL/Welcome.html