[Air-L] Looking for some reviewers on 'Social Networking and Communities'

Dawn Gilpin dgilpin at asu.edu
Fri Jun 29 15:39:44 PDT 2012

Hi Caroline,

If you're still in need of reviewers, I'd be happy to volunteer. A
significant amount of my work has been in social media, and my most
recent research project focuses on communities. You can see my CV and
other information at http://asu.academia.edu/DawnGilpin/CurriculumVitae.

I wish I could actually make the trip to Hawaii, but getting the chance
to see some of the work in advance is the next best thing!

Dawn

Dawn R. Gilpin, PhD
Walter Cronkite School of Journalism & Mass Communication
Arizona State University
dgilpin at asu.edu
@drgilpin