[Air-L] Networked as your text?

Burcu Bakioglu bbakiogl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 09:29:24 PDT 2012

Hi Scott,
Just looked at your links... Could you contextualize these a bit? How long
do these courses run? Surely not a single semester with all the readings
assigned, right?

Thanks,

Burcu S. Bakioglu, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow in New Media
Lawrence University

http://www.palefirer.com
http://palefirer.com/blog/

--
"Come to the dark side, we have cookies."
~Anonymous