[Air-L] Wow. And thank you.

Steve Jones sjones at uic.edu
Tue Jun 12 20:29:55 PDT 2012

Thank you to everyone who has posted comments to air-l, emailed me privately, posted on Facebook, Twitter and elsewhere about my being named an ICA Fellow. I'm having a George Bailey moment (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038650/ though rest assured the reference is not to Bailey's state of mind but rather to being the recipient of such generosity). My thanks also go to all students, scholars, staff, colleagues, with whom I've worked, and to my family. Being recognized at the ICA conference was wonderful, but getting all these messages, too... wow. Just... thank you!

Steve