[Air-L] IJCIT Call for papers

Sari sari at cs.aau.dk
Mon Jun 11 10:17:38 PDT 2012

Knowing that the journal has (not) published any issue yet and that it's
ongoing with the establishment of its policy, I would have appreciated
your critics more had you complained about the non-latex template
wherein it's tough for you to insert your math. But who cares when we
write on music, right?

I have anyhow forwarded your mail to the journal team, and if you don't
hear from them, then you add this journal to the myriad of scam journals
out there, while others, of course, still have the chance to consider!

All the best,
Sari